| Full length paper submission
• Selected journals will be published in JJAP.
• Instructions for the preparation of a manuscript for JJAP Instructions for preparation
of manuscript (PDF)
Agreement for Copyright Transfer and for Publication Charge Payment (PDF)
General information for special issue
Submission Guideline for authors
• Submission date
>> extended until November 10, 2015
(The submission procedure will be announced shortly.)
• Type of Papers
You can choose Regular Paper (RP) or Brief Note (BN) as shown below.
The type of the submitted paper cannot be changed after submission.
| Regular Paper (RP)
|| Brief Note (BN)
| No page limitation
|| Max. three printed pages (about 3090 words)
| Abstract should be no more than 150 words.
|| Abstract should be no more than 100 words.
| Papers should be comprised of sections with titles, for example introduction, experimental methods, results and discussion, etc..
|| BN should not be divided into sections with titles.
• Template for manuscript
The authors are strongly recommended to use the template for manuscript preparing in order to make review and publication processes smooth.
Regular Paper: http://journals.jsap.jp/wp-content/uploads/template-RP.docx
Brief Note: http://journals.jsap.jp/wp-content/uploads/template-RC_BN.docx
• Publication Charge
Authors are requested to pay the publication charge according to the following
rates when the paper is accepted.: 20,000JPY/article
English correction fee: 3,500JPY/printed page (optional)
• Agreement for Copyright Transfer and Publication Charge Payment
After your paper is accepted for publication, fill in the attached form and send it to JJAP office via Fax.
Instructions for preparation of manuscripts, Agreement for Copyright Transfer, and Publication Charge Payment can be downloaded from the following URL.
- The paper submitted to the special issue should not have the text identical with one appeared in the Abstracts of ADMETA. The content of the paper should be original.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed as an original paper in accordance with the "JJAP standards". It should be noted that the publication of a manuscript is not a guarantee at the instance of the submission.
- It should be noted that you are not eligible for submission to the JJAP without presentation at the conference.
(C) ADMETA Plus 2015 all rights reserved.