IWAPS Joint Conference
|On the day preceding the conference, a short
course summarizing the current status of
advanced ULSI metallization and interconnects
will be presented, utilizing the collective
wisdom of several leaders in the field.
1) Trends in Cu / low-k Integration and Future,
Takeshi Nogami (IBM)
2) Introduction to Atomic Layer Deposition,
Yukihiro Shmogaki (University of Tokyo)
3) Interconnect Technology for Nonvolatile
Memories, Masahiro Moniwa (Tokyo University
4) Trends in Semiconductor Market and Future,
Wataru Izumiya (The Semiconductor Industry News)
5) Advanced Scaling and Wiring Technology,
Hitoshi Wakabayashi (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
6) Introduction and Trend of TSV/3DIC Techonology,
Hiroaki Ikeda (Napra)
7) Panel Discussion
*Official language of the short course is
*Title of each lectures are tentative.
|Notation based on the Specified Commercial
(C) ADMETA2014 all rights reserved.